Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Revolt Blogger ~ Week 8 ~ How To Get Back On Track When You've Fallen Off? Any Suggestions?

Pin It
 
So yes, it is correct...I am having a hard time staying on track with
this or any diet/fitness plan to be exact. The support of the Revolt community is amazing, but I guess
that would be where my problem falls, because I haven't been on facebook as much as I was when
I first started Revolt. There are so many emails flooding my inbox currently, from every time anyone posts anything on the private fb page, to companies for giveaways, and then comments posted to my blog. It's so hard to keep up with everything at the moment, that on top of taking care of my toddlers (2 & 3 yrs old), then doing homework (with my 8 yr old), then taking my soon to be high school student to a few meetings at the new school for next year and trying to plan & juggle with how jammed packed our summer is going to be with all of his practices and such. PLUS keeping up with the house chores, dishes, cooking, and not to forget loads & loads of laundry.
With all of that I have struggled to keep up with the plan this past week, not to mention there have been some technical issues as Revolt is changing to a new & improved website which just adds to
the confusion for me personally.
I guess I just need a swift kick in the rear, but honestly I'd love to get some feedback on what you do to get back on track with a diet or fitness routine when you have fallen into a rut & trying to juggle everything.
 
Thanks so much!
~Iffy~
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...